I love raspberry cheesecake and it seems so many of you out there share the same love. As promised over on my facebook page I am sharing this yummy recipe with you all.
You will need-
250g (8 ounces) plain sweet biscuits
125g (4 ounces) unsalted butter melted
3/4 (165g) castor sugar (fine sugar)
500g (1 pound) softened cream cheese
155g (5 ounces) white chocolate melted
2tb spoons honey
1 1/2 cups (225g) frozen raspberries
1. Grease a 8 inch x 12 inch rectangle pan, line base and sides with baking paper extended 2 inches over the sides.
2. Process biscuits until fine. Add butter and mix till combined. Press mixture evenly over base of pan.
3. Preheat oven to 140C/280F
4. Beat eggs and sugar in a small bowl with electric mixer till thick and creamy.
5. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth, gradually beating in egg mixture. Beat in melted chocolate and honey.
6. Toss frozen raspberries in cornflour and place evenly on the base of the pan. Pour cream cheese mixture over raspberries and spread evenly.
7. Bake for about 50-60mins.
8. Cool cheesecake in oven with door ajar and refrigerate overnight before cutting.
This recipe can be used for either a slice of cake form. Below is a photo of my hubby's birthday cake.
Enjoy and do let me know how you go when you give it a try. xo